Sunday, June 04, 2006

Things I've Learned Lately

If you're dating someone and they mention that they've been to counseling in their fairly-recent adult past, then you need to ask questions. Better to know than to be utterly surprised when the crazy behavior rears its ugly head. Yes this has something to do with my previous blog about me about to be "involved." It's not happening.

On that same note...I've come to realize that's it's MY fault I keep meeting the crazy broads. Stalkers, depression, hypochondriacs (sp)...it's me. If you keep meeting the same type of people than you need to take a look at yourself and see what you're doing to attract these people.

Now, that's the question. What am I doing? It's not like I'm going after a certain type of person or picking these girls up in the same place. These girls are about as different as different can be. Some are college educated, some arent. Some are from the hood, some arent. Some are from DC, some are from the South. Whatever I'm doing...I need to figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home