Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It's all the rage

You know everytime I get in my car, some other driver pisses me off. They do something really simple like getting over without signaling or putting on the breaks for no apparent reason. But aren't those really small things to get upset over.

You ever notice how much of a jerk you are, especially if you live in a big city, when you're driving on the road. You get upset at people for driving the speed limit. You get mad a people who aren't going as fast as you are in the left lane (Let somebody only be driving 65 in the left lane on the Beltway). Also, you don't let people get over in traffic.

That last part gets me. Really, why do we do that? It's not like we're going the same place. Do we really need to be where we're going faster than the other person needs to be where he/she is going? Is there a prize waiting when we get there? Everybody just calm down on the road.


My birthday is in 26 days and I'm not excited about it at all. Maybe it's me getting older, but I just think that's weird. Everybody does something or celebrates in some way on their B-day, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe as it draws closer I'll want to do something, but right now, all I want to do is be by myself. I guess I'm still feeling a little bit out of it.


This Sunday is Mother's Day and it's probably the roughest day of the year for me. My mother passed away 2 and a half years ago. It's really not fun for me to go out and watching other people enjoy that day with their mothers and I can't do it. So if everybody who reads this just say a prayer for my family and my mother, I'd appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home