Wednesday, March 30, 2005

How many of them are they?

I'm talking about "Law & Order" shows. It's about 4 or 5 of them now and they're all good. My fiancee and my sister got me hooked on them and now I can't stop watching. They come on NBC, TNT, and USA and watch them all.

Hell, I was watching a repeat of an episode tonight and Serena Williams was on there. It was bad acting, but she was in tight shorts and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her.

In other news, I had to take a drug test today. That was fun...sike. First, I had to go to one office for this "fun boy" to tell me I had to walk two blocks and take a right to get to the office to take the test. Only, this jerk doesn't tell me which two blocks to walk and in downtown DC, there's a lot of different directions in which you can walk two blocks. When I finally get there, the girl (lady, female moose) acted like I was wrong for having to come in for a drug test. It's not my fault you handle other people's piss for a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home