Monday, March 21, 2005

I'm lactose intolerant and I still need gas

Man......The gas prices are out of control now-a-days. Man I know there's a recession, but c'mon man...this is ridiculous. I live in Upper Marlboro and the gas by my house is 2.03 for regular, I can only imagine how high the gas is in NY, Vegas, or Frisco.

When I was in High School, gas was $.95 and that was only 6 years ago. Man I doubt it will ever get back to that price again, but somebody needs to show pity on average consumer.

My next rant is on rich white people crossing the street in NW. Look here you Mt. Pleasant-Adams Morgan-Woodley Park-Cleveland Park-Georgetown-Tenleytown living mofos. Look, when I have the green light, I KNOW you have the red hand (The one that means DONT WALK), but you insist on walking anyway. You liberal, french poodle walking, volvo driving, cafe attending, think-you're-cultured, heal the world folks can be put on your ass by my car. I swear, I'm going to get out one day and beat one of you saltines with my club.

Anyway...I'll see you all next time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Metro is your friend. Do not complain about gas prices when it is your choice to drive.

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home