Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Stop that

I'm sorry...it's been a while, but I've decided to call some folks out.

Ashlee Simpson...stop trying to sing live. I know it's difficult having a famous and talented sister, but you are NOT...I repeat...ARE NOT her. You can't sing. You have no talent...you're just her sister. Learn how to dance and be Britney Spears.

NFL Players' Association...stop acting like you have some power. We all know that the NFL is the most popular of the four major sports leagues in the United States. However, the player's union is probably the weakest. NFL contracts are absolute jokes. Everything is based on incentive, which isn't that bad but with the nature of the sport of football there needs to be more guaranteed money. You risk your career everytime you step on the field and you get nothing to show for it.

Tim Thomas...stop thinking you're better than you are. That's why your bum ass is sitting at home right now. All Scott Skiles asked you to do is play hard and what was your reaction? "I do play hard, but I'm a superstar and we make it look easy." On what f-in planet are YOU a superstar? You're, at best, a third option. You are awful.

Saddam Hussein...stop acting "mad niggerish." I know you're a little upset right now. However you did torure and kill your own people for the better part of the latter 20th century. You gotta understand that most decent people are going to have a problem with that.

George Bush...stop lying about Iraq. Don't say you have a plan and there's no timetable for the end of the war in Iraq. Just say "I went into Iraq without a plan and now I don't know when the War is going to be over and come January 2009, it won't be my problem."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home