Thursday, November 03, 2005

See this is why I don't f--- with Virginia...

But before I get to that, I just witnessed the most amazing thing I've ever seen in a football game.

Pittsburgh and Louisville are playing and on the opening kick a Pittsburgh player fumbles the kick and Louisville recovers it in the endzone. ESPN doesn't even go to commercial, Louisville kicks-off again and the same player that fumbled the ball, takes the kick and HOUSES IT. Yeah, he ran it back. There were 3 kickoffs in the first 32 seconds of the game.


On to Virginia. Those of you that don't live in the DC area or in VA haven't seen the campaign adss for the Virginia gubernatorial candidates. Now, I've never seen anything like this before. If this is the kind of mudslinging we have to look forward to in the next presidential election, then I'm afraid humans will be nearing their end on this planet.

Jerry Kilgore is the Republican candidate and Tim Kaine is the Democratic candidate. Kilgore had made two commercials criticizing Kaine of not enforcing the death penalty. I'm watching the ad in sheer amazement because I couldn't see myself criticizing someone for NOT wanting to kill someone.

So, Tim Kaine comes out with a rebuttal saying that while the death penalty goes against his religious beliefs, as governor of Virginia he would enforce the death penalty. Excuse for the next phrase you're about to read because it is a bit harsh and insensitive. Tim Kaine, YOU BIG PUSSY. This is one of the reasons I'm not a democrat anymore. You let someone muscle you into doing something you don't believe in. Now I understand that you CAN NOT mix politics and religion, however, is being governor more important to you than everlasting life? Look, if you lose on the dealth penalty, then so be it. What kind of man are you to not stand up for what you believe in?

Tim Kaine; Jerry Kilgore just punked you and no...not like the Ashton Kutcher kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home