Tuesday, September 20, 2005

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I guess God read my post last week because the 'Skins won in remarkable fashion last night. They did nothing for about 55 minutes of the game last nite and then they hit two long bombs. The Cowboys used poor clock management and the Redskin defense stepped up. Now, we have the 2-0 Washington Redskins. Years of frustration were vindicated with one of the greatest sporting events I've ever witnesses.

In other news. I went to a wedding this past weekend and it's just one thing I want to know. Does the "Electric Slide" have to be played and done at every wedding reception? I tell you one damn thing, it won't be at mine. I will forbid the DJ from playing that song. If the guests decide they'll do it to another song, I will make the DJ stop spinning. I hate the Electric Slide.

Why is it that whenever I go out, it's always some female that wants me to buy them a drink. Look sweetie, just because you danced with me, doesn't mean I owe you something. What...I'm supposed to tip you for the dance? You want me to buy you a Remi and Coke and you aint even let me see your Ta-Tas. There's only one person who I'll buy drinks for and she's gonna marry me. It's not because I'm cheap or I'm broke...it's because I DON'T DO THAT. If you're that thirsty, BUY YA OWN DAMN DRINK!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogger said...

LUCKY BUMS

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home