Monday, August 29, 2005

Slackin' on my pimpin'

I've been sleeping on the job for the month of August and I apologize for that. I really haven't been updating like I should but hopefully I can make up for that. Can all of my faithful blog readers (All 5 of you LOL) ever forgive me?

Anyway, it's been so long since I've written anything that I won't just stay on one subject in this entry. I'll just post some random stuff.

I believe I made a post in an earlier blog about how USA Basketball was blowing the money with the World Championship qualifying team. They did the same thing they did with the NBA players with players from the CBA, the NBDL and guys playing in Europe. So far, the team went 1-4 in exhibition play and are 2-2 in the qualifying tournament. Losing to Argentina and Lithunia is one thing, but losing to VENEZUELA is another...yes these bammas lost to Venezuela. With only three spots up for this tournament and the team showing an inability to beat Canada and Brazil, these guys are in trouble.

I think I'm overdoing it with the NFL Network. It's like the only channel I watch now. You know how most dudes will sit and watch Sportscenter over and over in the morning. Not me-I'm watching NFL Total Access over and over. I come home, turn the TV straight to NFL Network and it's there all night.

Speaking of football, I went to the Redskins-Steelers game this past weekend. I see that night football + alcohol + white folks = ENTERTAINMENT. I mean just watching folks stagger up the stairs was funny enough, but the parking lot after the game...my goodness. Who said you only tailgate before the game? These folks were out there after the game getting even more punished and cutting even more fool.

I heard a female say last week that dudes cheat, it's what they do and as long as they come back home to their main chick it's okay. Some of the folks I was with agreed with her. That got me thinking, is that how people really feel? I saw someone who was engaged that night "possibly" holla at this girl and I was just thinking do people really think that's okay? I want feedback on this one so leave a comment.

My first ever post was about Gas and I feel the need to comment again. It's almost too expensive to go to work these days. I hear people literally talk about having to decide between gas and food and that's terrible. Oh well, maybe the answer to the high prices in Iraq and that's what we're over there looking for...WHO KNOWS???

Ya man R. Kelly-What the F$#K?

I'll holla at yall later.

1 Comments:

Blogger HotNix said...

I totally disagree with that as long as he comes home logic..totally.

6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home