Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Aim High Fellas

I saw my inspiration this weekend. The guy that just proved to me that I can get ANY woman I want. I won't name any names here, but I just think this is absolutely amazing.

So a friend of the family and her husband threw a party recently. Now, she is SERIOUS. I'm mean she been serious since the first time I saw her when I was in the second grade. Face, body...the total package.

Now, her husband is a...how should a say...off-brand type dude. So much so that I used to be fired up that she married HIM. Now, it wasn't like I was going to be with her because she's a lot older than me, but if I had to stop fantasizing about her, at least it would be because she had a worthwhile dude.

But as I sat there and watched this Bamma, I just thought to myself, "Man, this is amazing. If he got her, I know can get something comparable."

So fellas, aim for the sky. At the club, go at the tightest youngin' in there. Trust me if it means you might end up with someone like female I'm talking about, than it's worth the risk.

Now go out there and get at 'em.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big G, you've got to make sure that Josh reads that last post, lol. He needs that one more than any of us.

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home