Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cell Phone Guidelines for Yall

Because all of you have driven my cell phone bill SKY MOFOing HIGH, I've decided to issue etiquette for which to contact me.

1. Do not text me some bullshit. I don't have unlimited texting and will not get it so if you're going to text me something than that info better be REALLY REALLY important. If it's not keep it to yourself or leave it on myspace.

2. Do not call me during the day. If you call me during the day I'm going to think something is wrong because EVERYONE knows I can't talk on my cell at work. Just can't. This goes to the person (will remain nameless) who called me last week while I was work. Now I really thought something was wrong because of the person, but when I answered the phone I heard "What's up...what you doing?" WTF? I'm at work JACKASS.

3. Don't leave voice mails unless your dead or close to it. When people leave me voice mails I really think something is wrong because everybody has my e-mail address or can get at me on myspace. No, some of you have to call me and then leave the most retarded voice messages in the world: "Yo, nigga...you gotta read this on espn.com..." Yo, nigga I'ma bust you upside the head.

Either follow these guidelines or pay my phone bill...REAL SIMPLE.


In other news; watch out real soon for the Autobiography of George Barnette on this here blog. I would like to make it a book, but I'm not (in)famous enough yet for people to interested enough to buy it. So it's coming soon in chapter format and it will cover EVERYTHING. Chances are if you know me...you're going to be in it...I might not use your gub'ment, but you'll know who I'm talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home